AYSO Region 21 - 5th Annual Holiday Smash Tournament
Welcome to the Region 21 5th Annual Holiday Smash Tournament!!!
AYSO Region 21 is proud to invite your team to our 5th Annual Holiday Smash Tournament to be played on January 1 & 2, 2022. The tournament will be held in the City of Hawthorne.
- 5th Annual Holiday Smash
- 5th Annual Holiday Smash Tournament
- Seasonal Year
- 01/01/22 - 01/02/22
Applications will be accepted on a first-come basis, based on a completed application.
To be considered complete, your application must include all of the following:
1. Application Form, signed by the Head Coach and the Regional Commissioner or Organization President/Registrar
2. A tournament team roster through Sport Connect and pushed through to e4 associated platform may be used in place of the team roster form.
It must include the names of the Head Coach and Assistant Coach and be signed by your Regional Commissioner/Organization President/Registrar.
- Roster changes will be allowed up until Team Check-in; after that, no roster changes. All roster changes must be approved by your Regional Commissioner or Organization President/Registrar.
- Rosters must be comprised solely of players who were registered to play in the just concluded AYSO / Organization primary season program.
- Up to 3 guest players may be added to your roster from a neighboring AYSO region or Organization team. In his case, the guest player’s Regional Commissioner or Organization President/ Registrar must sign the roster.
- Player roster limits are as follows:
- U-14 15 players max 11-v-11 play
- U-12 12 players max 9-v-9 play
- U-10 10 players max 7-v-7 play
- U-8 9 players max 6-v-6 play
3. The completed Referee Form signed by your organization's appropriate Referee Administrator (if you’re not planning to bring referees, just check the box on the Referee Form and return it without signature).
U8 - only need a one-person crew
4. Team fees are: Age Division Team Entry Fee and Referee Fee Total Fee
- U-14 $750 ($500/$250)
- U-12 $725 ($475/ $250)
- U-10 $700 ($450/$250)
- U-8 $500 ($375/$150)
** NOTE: Payment will not be taken until your team has been accepted into the tournament
If accepted, it will be assumed that you intend for your team to play the entire tournament, and to return if necessary, on the rainout alternative dates (in the event that becomes necessary).
If your application is not accepted, you will be placed on a waiting list