Fall 2020 Player Registration
NEW REGISTRATION PLATFORM: PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING
Welcome to the NEW GotSport registration platform for Needham Soccer Club and the Fall 2020 season. Moving forward all our program registrations will use this new version (including but not limited to: team registrations, clinics, coach registrations, etc).
First Time Users On The New Platform
- If this is your first time using the new GotSport you will be required to create a New Account.
- Logins from the old GotSoccer system will not work.
- When creating your New Account, use your own (parent/guardian) name and details as the primary information on the account, only add child(ren)'s information when asked for the player or registrant info.
- Your new login will be tied to your email address. You should use this account for all future registrations. DO NOT create duplicate accounts each season.
Already Have An Account On The New Platform?
- If you have previously created an account on the New GotSport platform (players who registered for any our Spring clinics may have done this), you should login with the same account. You will have the option to add any additional children to your account if required.
You are currently registering for the Fall 2020 season. You can pause registration at any point, and resume later should you wish. Players must be entering School Grades 1-8 in Fall 2020 to register.
Scholarship Requests - For any scholarship request, please email email@example.com before registering.
Credits for Spring 2020 Season
Any player that was registered for the cancelled Spring 2020 season (and did not already request or receive a refund) may select a credit during registration toward Fall fees.
Please note: Registrants with $0 balance registrations after credits have been applied will still need to input a credit card to complete registration. This is simply because we will have many new players that will be paying in full and the system doesn't allow us to differentiate. Anyone with a $0 balance will not see a charge to their card.
Any questions about registration should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org