CYSA 2021 Fall Rec Player Registration
Chariho Rec Soccer is Back!
Parents, if you have not created a GotSport account since 2020, please create one now. This is a new system and all previous GotSport accounts prior to 2020 are no longer available, you must create a new parent account first, and then add your player(s). Using this registration link will allow you to create a new account if you do not have one.
The CYSA Fall Recreational Soccer Program is open to children of all abilities. The focus of the program is FUN and skill development for ages 3 to 15.
Covid guidelines, if any, will be determined closer to the September start date and communicated via the parent contact email address provided for each players' registration. CYSA will adhere to all RIDOH and SoccerRI guidelines.
- Rec games start September 11th and will run through November 6th (no games on 10/9 during the Columbus Day weekend holiday).
- All games are played at Ninigret Park in Charlestown on Saturdays between 8am - 1pm. Schedules and team assignments will be provided at the end of the summer.
- Practices may begin after August 20th. Practice times and locations vary depending on our volunteer coach schedules.
2021-2022 CYSA Rec Club Fees:
5/28 - 6/30: $60/player ($150/family)
7/1 - 7/15: $100/player
No late registrations will be accepted beyond 7/15 going forward so that we plan coaching and uniform needs accordingly to be prepared for the start of the season.
Please contact Jim McCabe, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.
WE NEED VOLUNTEER COACHES!!!
- No coaching experience necessary, you just need to be willing to have FUN!!!
- All coaches require a background check and must complete an online abuse prevention course.
- Email email@example.com for more information.