Spring 2021 Player Registration Needham Soccer Club
NEW REGISTRATION PLATFORM: PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING
Welcome to the NEW GotSport registration platform for Needham Soccer Club and the Spring 2020 season. Moving forward all our program registrations will now use this new version (including but not limited to: team registrations, clinics, coach registrations, etc).
First Time Users On The New Platform
- If this is your first time using the new GotSport you will be required to create a New Account.
- Logins from the old GotSoccer system will not work.
- When creating your New Account, use your own (parent/guardian) name and details as the primary information on the account, only add child(ren)'s information when asked for the player or registrant info.
- Your new login will be tied to your email address. You should use this account for all future registrations. DO NOT create duplicate accounts each season.
Already Have An Account On The New Platform?
- If you have previously created an account on the New GotSport platform (returning players from the Fall 2020 season and any who registered for any our Spring 2020 clinics may have done this), you should login with the same account. You will have the option to add any additional children to your account if required.
You are currently registering for the Spring 2021 season. You can pause registration at any point, and resume later should you wish. Players must currently be School Grades 1-12 to register.
Scholarship Requests - For any scholarship request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before registering.
Any questions about registration should be directed to email@example.com