PYSA 2021 Fall Micro Soccer
Welcome Micro Families:
If you played soccer for Polson Youth Soccer Association (PYSA) in the past, you will notice a new look and feel as we embark on this brand new soccer database with Montana Youth Soccer Association (MYSA) and GotSport. Families should find this new system to be mobile friendly on devices. We expect this to be an easy transition and we hope you will enjoy the ease of this new online registration process! Previous soccer account information will not be migrated to the new system but is still available to view on the retired GotSoccer system if you need to look at the old system.
If you already have a GotSport account that you created this year, simply use your email address as your user ID. All of your account details will not need to be reentered - simply verify it is accurate.
PYSA 2021 Fall Micro Soccer
WELCOME TO PYSA ON-LINE REGISTRATION for FALL MICRO SOCCER!
Player online account set up and registration is complete with the following:
Player and family account details, plus
- Birth Certificate (Passport) - We need to verify 3 items: Name, DOB, Male/Female. HOSPITAL BIRTH CERTIFICATES CANNOT BE USED.
- Headshot ID Photo - similar to a driver's license photo of player face only.
- PYSA Code of Conduct & Agreement
- Code of Conduct
- Medical Release
- US Concussion Form - Lets Take Brain Injuries out of the Play
- PYSA Payment in Full
- U5/U6 Birth Years 2015-2016
- U7/U8 Birth Years 2013-2014
- U9/U10 Birth Years 2011-2012
- Sept 13 thru October 13, 2021
- Monday practices from 5:30 pm--6:30 pm
- Wednesday games from 5:30 pm--6:30 pm
Polson Soccer Complex, 311 Ridgewater Drive, Polson, MT
Registration & Cost $70:
- Registration: ALL REGISTRATION IS ONLINE ONLY
- Debit or Credit Card only, no cash/check
- Includes jersey
- Registration Deadline September 8, 2021
- NO LATE REGISTRATION OR SIGNUPS AT COMPLEX
Fall Micro Soccer Program:
- Heidi Howell, PYSA Board Member [email@example.com]
- Jacie Morrison, PYSA Board Member [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Online Registration Help: Rene Kittle, Registrar [email@example.com]
- GotSport Online Help: Click Here
All coaches will be provided training sessions, team equipment and schedules prior to the beginning of the season. PYSA will host a preseason coaches clinic for all drills used in the training sessions and answer any questions you may have. Coaches will receive a complementary team shirt and free registration for one of their children playing on that team. Coaches are required to complete online registration and background checks prior to the season start-up.
To promote the safety of our players, Polson Youth Soccer will be giving every player that registers early a free pair of youth shin guards and youth soccer socks.
FOR EFFICIENCY, PLEASE INCLUDE PLAYER NAME IN ALL PLAYER COMMUNICATION WITH PYSA SO WE CAN FIND YOU IN THE DATABASE.
Rene Kittle, PYSA Registrar