World Class Premier Annual Player Registration 2020-2021
Welcome to the 2020-2021 Soccer Year beginning this month. We are excited to have you in the World Class Premier Family and to have your child learn how to Play The Right Way with us! It's time to register for the new soccer year. We are still planning to have a season and will continue to update families and make adjustments to the projected season in real time, before and/or during the season, as needed.
Please review the following important information before you begin the registration process.
1. Every player in the Club will need to order the new grey practice shirt as WCP is not providing them this year. Please refer to separate communications for information for ordering gear. If you are a new player, new team, or your team's 2 year gear policy has come to an end then you will also need to order other gear as well, as seen in the list of teams in the gear ordering email that has been sent out.
2. In the event that your family has a credit for the Fall from the Spring season, this will also be applied retrospectively in the system after you complete your online registration. Any family with a credit has already been made aware through previous correspondence with the Club Admin. Families were only eligible for this option if they chose it during the Spring season.
3. If you received financial aid during the 19-20 soccer year then Suzanne, the Club Admin, will send you the financial aid application through email. All families requesting financial aid are required to fill out a WCP financial aid application and submit it to the WCP Financial Adviser, Michael, along with a copy of both parents W-2. Financial aid is given based on financial need and applications must be submitted prior to each new soccer year as they do not roll over from year to year. Families requesting financial aid for the first time should email Suzanne immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. DO NOT register for the new soccer year until your financial aid agreement is settled with Michael.
4. Until further notice, parents must fill out a WCP Health Check Form on the day of each training session on behalf of their player. Also, please review our Return to Play Guidelines, both of which can be found in the COVID section of our website www.worldclasspremier.com.
5. Information for the actual registration link:
a. During the registration process, be sure to read all payment information and releases in full before submitting your registration. They contain important information about WCP's policies.
b. Be sure to register your child using ONLY their FULL, LEGAL NAME.
c. A headshot is required for all players during registration. Click here to reference photo requirements and be sure to only upload photos that meet the guidelines.
d. If you do not receive a confirmation email, then your registration did not fully process. Please log in again and make sure all items are filled in correctly, then submit.
e. This registration platform can be accessed in full through your mobile device, if desired.
f. Once you log into your account, you can choose your language preferences and proceed through the registration process in your preferred language.
g. You will need to follow these instructions in order to create an account in order to access the registration link.