Clark Fork Soccer Alliance - Spring 2022
Welcome Parents and Players to Clark Fork Soccer Alliance
In GotSport, your email address is your user ID. When you register, please complete your account details. Your details will not need to be reentered for future seasons – simply make any needed updates.
Player online account set up and registration is complete with the following:
- CFSA - Player and parent/guardian account details
- Contact information, medical release and emergency contact. PLEASE ADD UP TO 4 PARENTS/GUARDIANS WHO NEED TO STAY INFORMED.
- Player ID Photo - similar to a driver's license photo of PLAYER FACE ONLY. WHY?: Photos are only used for player ID cards and team roster for coach and referee! Do not skip this step or your player may not be allowed to play!
- Player State/County Birth Record (Passports work too) - WHY? We need to verify 3 items: Name, DOB & Gender. HOSPITAL BIRTH CERTIFICATES CANNOT BE USED. This documentation is required by MYSA. Your player CANNOT be insured or rostered without this documentation and will not be allowed to play soccer. Documents will be viewed, verified and securly locked by CFSA Registrar.
- Code of Conduct
- Medical Release
- USYS Concussion Form - Lets Take Brain Injuries out of the Play
Check Out and Pay Fees
- Payment in Full or
- Payment Plan secured by your Debit or Credit Card to be paid prior to start of season
GotSport Registration Help Online: Click Here Easy to follow guidance.
GotSport Registration Questions: Rene Kittle, Registrar
Please include player name & town in all communications.
Clark Fork Soccer Alliance