FALL 2021 Developmental
WELCOME TO PVSC!! ALL PLAYERS/FAMILIES WILL NEED TO CREATE A NEW LOGIN TO REGISTER FOR THE FALL 2021 SEASON.
Ponte Vedra Soccer Club is committed to providing education in the four pillars of the game of soccer- technical, tactical, physical, and psychological - and to support its members at all age levels and abilities.
• All players need to order the required uniform kit. You can order the uniform through WeGotSoccer at the following link - PVSC UNIFORM KIT - Remember to use the code JFCREWARDS for a 10% discount.
• All NEW players to the Ponte Vedra Soccer Club MUST upload a State Certified Birth Certificate to your child's account. Please navigate to the documents tab in the player profile for a secure file upload. Players born in birth years 2002-2010 also need to have a current photo (headshot shoulders up) in their players profile to issue their players passes. If you have any issues please contact email@example.com
• The Fall Season will begin in Late August (please check the website beginning in early August for exact dates) and ends in early November.
• If your child's coach has not contacted you one week prior to the start of the season, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Teams GENERALLY practice one/two days a week depending on age group
• Practice days and times as well as team requests are NOT guaranteed practices are set by the club based on field space availability
• Players need to be equipped with proper gear and will NOT be allowed to play without appropriate gear (even on practice days):
- Jewelry of any kind is prohibited
- Soccer shin guards are required
- Appropriate soccer ball (U8 and below Size 3, U9-U12 Size 4, U13+ Size 5)
For any additional questions, please contact email@example.com