Weston FC Boys Elite Summer Camp 2021/2022
Thank you for choosing Weston FC! Please create an account and proceed to register for the open 2021/22 tryouts and view the tryout schedule on our website www.westonfc.org for the dates, times and location for the specific age groups. If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to register with WFC for a new season each player must register online.
To register online go to www.westonfc.org, click on “Tryouts & Registration,” then click on “2021-22 Tryout Registration or "Season Program Registration".
Everyone in Florida is transitioning to the new Gotsport system (not to be confused with the old legacy gotsoccer) This means everybody is new to the system and must create a new account. First time travel players to FYSA will have to create an account (Step 1 of 4). If you played in FYSA last season, following the following steps:
If you do not have an account with the new platform Gotsport, please create one to proceed with registration.
Click on the correct Program Registration link.
• If you played in MLS Next, DPL, or Girls Academy last season, no matter what club, and you do not know your log-in information, do a password look-up and the log-in information will be sent to you.
• Create new account - If you need help creating an accout please click here
• You as a parent will select - "I'm registering my child or someone else"
• Click the Register button next to the player and continue to register for the program and complete all required forms and sign electronically for the waivers.
• Registrants Name is the Players Name
• Please provide the most up-to-date information
• Electronically Sign the Liability Release and Hold Harmless Waiver
• Please Checkout and Register.
• Print confirmation page (Step 4 of 4) for your records.
• If you run in to any issues please email email@example.com