Wind Gap Basketball 21/22
Parent and Players,
Welcome to the ALL-NEW on-line registration for Wind Gap Area Athletic Association Youth Basketball! We are excited to get your children back on the court and continuing their basketball education and journey to becoming a Pen Argyl High School Green Knight.
As we return from the COVID-related layoff, we are committed to organizing a fun, yet competitive program for all our athletes. As we roll out the program, we ask for your patience and understanding, as we look to build a solid, goal-oriented program for your child.
Wind Gap Basketball OBJECTIVES:
- Support as many youth in our community playing basketball, as possible.
- Develop ALL players with primary goal of them playing High School Basketball at PAHS
- Challenge players at the appropriate level, but keep it fun so they continue to play and develop a passion and love for the sport
- Achieve successes evidenced by stronger High School rosters and competitiveness
- Support individual players who can take talent to higher level competition (e.g. AAU)
- Work in cooperation with High School Coaches as much as possible to achieve long-term success from 3rd grade to 12th grade.