HUFC 2021 Summer Soccer Comp League - Players (9-13 yo)
Welcome to our HUFC/Rush Competitive Soccer League!
As a new club we are excited to offer our first Competitive HUFC/RUSH Summer Program. Homer United FC has partnered with the AK Rush Soccer Club. These competitive teams will practice May-August and travel to play in tournaments throughout AK this summer. Pre-season practices will take place at West Homer Elementary & summer practices will take place at the Homer High School upper or lower fields. Players must be committed to practices, tournaments & games.
Fee:* $675.00^ (fee will be split into 2 payments - $350 initially & $325 Autopay on July 2nd)
Includes: Registration into our 8-wk HUFC Rec Soccer Academy (including 2-hr Skills Camp - 3 days/wk), home & away uniform kit, water bottle, HUFC t-shirt, HUFC sticker, tournament fee’s, insurance, coaching, club & administrative costs, and HUFC Covid safety kits
Players & families are responsible for their accommodations and travel expenses.
• Alaska Airlines Cup: June 3rd- 6th in Anchorage, Alaska
• Zane Cup: June 24th- 27th in Anchorage, Alaska
• Far North Invitational: July 8th- 11th in Anchorage, Alaska
• Alaska State Cup: August 5th- 8th in Fairbanks, Alaska
(Also hoping to coordinate games with Kenai and other communities throughout the summer)
* PLEASE NOTE: We will not refund Tournament Cost to players that cannot attend a specific tournament as we must commit as a team and register by June 1st for all the Tournaments.
^ Limited number of scholarships are available. To inquire if you are eligible, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also offering player discount of 50% when a parent volunteers to coach this summer. Contact us for more info.
Unfortunately, we are still having to comply with strict Covid-19 mitigations & protocols (as per KPBSD), therefore, all coaches, volunteers & parents have to wear masks at all times. The players will have to as well, with the exception of when plyers are participating in game-like scenarios (scrimmaging and small-sided games). ***PLEASE NOTE that the majority of our 'Summer Coaching Plan' includes players being on the field in game-like scenarios the majority of the time.***
All players will need to have a signed HUFC Covid-19 Waiver on file prior to participating. It, as well as our HUFC Summer Mitigation Plan, is available on our website (Recreational Tab at the bottom) and they will also be available at the first days of practice.
Comp Pre-season Schedule (5/13-5/27) at WHE:
- U10/U11 (2011/2010) - Tuesday & Thursday from 4:15-5:30pm
- U12/U13 (2009/2008) - Monday & Wednesday from 4:15-5:30pm
Comp Summer Schedule (6/1-8/8) at HHS:
U10/U11 (2011/2010) - Tuesday & Thursday from 10-11am
- Includes Rec Academy T/W/Th from 11:15am-12:15pm & Skills Camp T/W/Th from 1-3pm
U12/U13 (2009/2008) - Tuesday & Thursday from 3:30-5pm
- Includes Rec Academy T/W/Th from 10-11am & Skills Camp T/W/Th from 1-3pm