Spring 2021 INTRAMURAL Program (2013-2016) - PLAYER
Welcome to the online registration platform for Exeter United FC's 2021 Spring Intramural soccer program!
Our goal is to provide a fun, safe, and productive environment for your child to learn and grow within the game of soccer. EUFC Coaches and Volunteers are dedicated to helping build skill as well as character and respect in every player involved with our club.
The Spring Intramural season will consist of a 8-week program beginning the week of April 12th and ending on June 5th. Players will be split into two separate age groups as follows:
- Sessions for players in the U5 (2016) & U6 (2015) age groups will be held on Wednesdays at 6:00pm and Saturdays at 10:00am beginning on April 14th
- Sessions for players in the U7 (2014) & U8 (2013) age groups will be held on Tuesdays and Fridays at 6:00pm beginning on April 13th
There will be no soccer on Memorial Day weekend (Friday 5/28 & Saturday 5/29). Weather cancellations will normally not be made up. All practice sessions will take place outdoors at the Trout Run Sports Complex. During the Spring season there are no set teams or formal games, and the sessions are run in a clinic/camp format. Practices are usually bout 60 minutes in length. This program will also inlcude three round-robin 3v3 Play Days giving our young players more game play opportunities. On these days each player will take part in a minimum of 3 short games with different teammates & opponents each game.
To maximize the safety and well-being of all players, volunteers and families associated with the Spring Intramural program, we will be observing the precautions and practices defined in our EUFC COVID Safety & Action Plan. You can access the current plan here: EUFC COVID Action Plan.pdf, or you will find it posted on the homepage of our website. Specific to the Intramural program these precautions will include:
- Players should NOT attend practice if sick, quarantined, or recently exposed to anyone who may have COVID.
- All players/coaches will complete an online COVID Screening questionnaire before every session.
- Temperature screenings will be performed upon arrival to the fields.
- Every coach/player/spectator will be required to wear a mask at all times (except water breaks) during our Spring Intramural soccer program until such time that the PA Dept. of Health amends its current Order.
- Players will be given a disinfectant wipe at check-in to sanitize their ball.
- Spectators will be limited and must maintain social distancing with anyone outside your household.
- Absolutely no sharing of drinks or snacks will be permitted.
Cost for the Spring Intramural program is $55/player with a $15 non-refundable commitment fee due at the time of registration. The remaining $40 balance will collected on April 12th just before the program begins. The $15 fee will cover fixed player costs and supplies to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. If the season is cancelled after April 12th, EUFC will work with its membership to refund as much of the collected fees as possible.
We were disappointed to not be able to offer a Winter indoor program this year, but we’re excited looking forward to this Spring soccer opportunity for our youngest players. Our success and ability to offer this program will depend on the cooperation of all participants and families and compliance with our COVID Safety & Action Plan. We thank you for your understanding and continued support during this time.
If you have any questions about the registration process using our new system or have questions/issues while registering your child, please contact Jim Noel at firstname.lastname@example.org or by cell phone at 484-995-5518.
EUFC Board of Directors