SYSA Fall 2021/Spring 2022
Thank you for registering your child with SYSA this fall! Please note that your registration confirms your willing compliance with the following Code of Conduct, which we will strictly enforce. ANY violations of this contract could lead to immediate suspension or termination of a player/parent/coach from the Searcy Youth Soccer Association.
SYSA Code of Conduct
As the parents, grandparents, or legal guardians of an SYSA soccer player, we understand, acknowledge, and agree that when he/she becomes affiliated with SYSA, we will at all times abide by and comply with the following Code of Conduct:
We will ALWAYS:
(1) be encouraging, supportive, and affirmative in regard to our child's play on the soccer field, especially during league and tournament games.
(2) respect officials and accept their decisions.
(3) support the coaches, commissioners, officials, and the team.
(4) familiarize ourselves with the Laws of the Game.
(5) comply with rules, policies, and procedures of the team and sport as they apply.
(6) only discuss our child's status on the team with the Coach or Commissioner at a mutually convenient time (never directly prior to, during, or directly after a game).
We will NEVER:
(1) engage in ANY way with ANY soccer official during ANY soccer game.
(2) post grievances on social media without first completely working through the situation with the coach or board member or relevant official, face-to-face.
(3) engage in any kind or type of unsportsmanlike conduct with any official, coach, commissioner, player, or parent prior to, during, or after any soccer game.
(4) interfere at any time with the duties and responsibilities of the coaches or officials.
(5) act in any manner detrimental in any way to the team or to SYSA.
Upon completion of your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with helpful info about the upcoming season!
Thank you for supporting SYSA!